CALLING all current and prospective King’s Ely parents and carers!
Our Nearly New Uniform Shop is open every Wednesday and Friday throughout August – and on Friday September 2nd – from 9.30am-11am.
There are also collection bins outside the shop where uniform and kit can be safely dropped off. Items can also be left with Main Reception during office hours, Monday to Friday. Main Reception is located directly behind the shop, close to Hereward Hall and our Barton Farm Car Park.
Our Nearly New Uniform Shop is run by a group of dedicated King’s parent volunteers, and to say that they have been busy during the summer holidays would be a slight understatement. On the first day the shop was open, the team took £3,200 in two hours!
The shop aims to return 80% of the sold value of each item to the parent/carer. The remaining 20% goes to a school charity, which this year is for Ukrainian children who are currently living in the UK. Alternatively, uniform can be given as donations and 100% of funds raised from sales goes to charity.
One parent selling their children’s outgrown uniform through the shop recently was able to recoup £466, and raised £93 for charity while doing so.
The shop accepts card payments only. For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your dedication, ladies!