We believe that part of what makes our school a happy and rewarding place in which to learn and work are the manners and mindfulness we demonstrate in our relationships each day.
Our rules are simple and place kindness and consideration at the heart of what we do. At King’s Ely Acremont, there is an acceptance that each of us is different, each of us shines at something and that we all need support at times.
At King’s Ely Acremont, we show our spirit by:
- Helping each other and showing kindness to all
- Not leaving people out or permitting any unkindness
- Working hard with all our teachers and parents
- Always trying our very best
- Showing respect for those with different experience
- Valuing all members of our community equally
- Working hard in support of charities
- Making time for each other
- Behaving well and showing respect to each other and visitors
- Showing politeness and good manners at all times.
Little things go a long way. We hold doors open for adults and each other, we stand when a guest enters a room, we look people in the eye and greet them with a smile, we say “hello” when we see one another for the first time each day, we speak up if something is wrong, we do what we say we are going to do, we show courage when we feel challenged and we celebrate success together. Our actions speak louder than our words.